Believe It Or Not, The Heroes Are Not The Center Of The Universeâ€¦
Despite the fact that the whole fantasy campaign world eventually becomes the playground of the player characters, these heroes are not the only living individuals in the realm. From the simple farmhand to the wealthiest, dandiest of nobles, other folks have other agendas in their lives. This simple fact, however, is often forgotten by a group of hungry adventurers seeking out clues regarding their current assignment. Such is the case in taverns and inns, when the big snoop of the party keeps an open, eager ear for any amount of conversation that might be taking place. Despite the well deserved egocentricity of the adventurers, most surrounding topics of discussion have nothing to do with the quest at hand. So what exactly are those other tavern patrons talking about? Farming, trading goods, or the cheap, scandalous ways of the dairymaid that lives down the road? With this product you have 100 different overheard statements to choose from. Simply roll the percentile dice to grab an instant bit of conversation.
Havenâ€™t heard enough to get you wanting to buy this product yet? Check out the sample entries from this productâ€¦.
03. Of course you can have another drink, in fact, you can drink all night on my coinâ€¦ just as long as you agree to keep me company for the rest of the evening.
07. Hmmmâ€¦my ale tastes funny. Does your drink taste funny?
17. Look, I know you are all good and well interested in talking about your fancy little exploits but if I have to listen to one more sad tale about some adventure in the great northern mountains Iâ€™m going to puke stew and ale up all over the tavern hearth, do I make myself clear?
27. Yes, Iâ€™ll admit that something strange is going on in the sewers belowâ€¦ No, Iâ€™m not interested in finding out firsthand what it is.
37. I donâ€™t care if she did kick me where it countsâ€¦ three timesâ€¦ I love a woman with spunk! No, thatâ€™s a sprite, spunk is something all togetherâ€¦ oh, stay on the subject, will you!?! If you want to go talk about fairies and pixies and crap then work your way over to the unpopular end of the tavernâ€¦.
42. Now I could swear that I had three gold coins, four silver coins, and handful of coppers when I came in hereâ€¦ Wait a minute, does this look like a freshly cut hole in the bottom of my coin bag?
45. Wench!?! Weeennnncchhhh!?! Oh, for the love of the cursed forests, where is that scarlet whore anyways?!?
46. No, I donâ€™t care to lick you right thereâ€¦ and no, you may not lick me there eitherâ€¦ now do go away, you sick old troll!
63. Why do I drink upstream? Why do you drink upstream, why does anyone drink upstream? Do you think Iâ€™m ignorant or something!?!
72. Well then, if you can get your brother to thatch my roof for that price then I guess weâ€™ve got a dealâ€¦
89. A giant snake? No, Iâ€™ve not come across anyone selling those in awhileâ€¦ well, not live at least.
97. Iâ€™ve heard that a few of the shopkeepers in this village have become a bit too confident in regards to the local guard. So much confident, in fact, that they are often keeping their doors and windows unlocked at night.
Page Count: 7 Pages
Written By: Dave (David) Woodrum
Fantasy: Universally Compatible: This Product Is Compatible With Most All Forms Of Fantasy Genre, Paper And Dice Based Role Playing Games.
Thanks For Checking Out This Top Fashion Games Productâ€¦ Be Sure To Check Out Our Other Productsâ€¦ Weâ€™ve Got A Ton Floating Around!