Microscope totally blew me away. It has fired my imagination in a way that no other RPG has for years. Why?
- It is a clever mix of collaborative and standalone creativity
- It provides (and requires) everyone who plays to be creative in their own way
- The is no need for any set up, all you need to play are some notecards and somethnig to write with
- Everyone gets to be both GM and player
- The mechanics are simple, very different and allow for as much depth and subtely as you want
I would love to find a way to play this online. I wondered about in Second Life or using some collaboration tool? If anyone has any ideas how, I'd love to hear from them.
Stop reading this - go buy it
[5 of 5 Stars!]